Spinning a yarn

Spinning a yarn

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Alpha Blue Suspended

Hello Sweeties!

I'll follow Venger Satanis' example of not ranting about the fact that Alpha Blue is suspended by OBS for 2 weeks pending review for offensive content.

However to honour this there is a new slide in my Alpha Blue information board slide show. I use this in the game to show advertisements, information etc to give players clues and a familiarity with areas of interest on the station. My new slide is as follows:


Since I'm sharing slides, here is another of my favourites:


Hopefully this mess gets sorted out soon. I do think the review could have been done while keeping the product live for purchase but apparently you can still buy it on Amazon if you're interested in buying a copy of this fun, weird, adults only game!

Vix x

No comments:

Post a Comment